Students moving from home or the residence halls to an apartment (or other rental unit) may be eligible to receive financial aid to help cover the cost of off-campus living expenses. Well we are here to help make your search for a home a little less stressful. Let COH be the ones to guide you to the place you can call home.


​You worry about your classes and let us help you find the place for you to call home.